Director, Product Management
- Drive the relevant product roadmap to define new features and functionality designed to acquire, engage and retain users/subscribers; Deliver initiatives that drive business performance and user satisfaction.
- Manage the execution of the entire product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond; Break down the overall product strategy and roadmap into specific components that you delegate or own yourself.
- Evaluate market opportunities and utilize research to position/reposition our products to best capture them; and identify new opportunities and refine requirements.
- As a product manager to define and guide both the near- and long-term product strategy for growing the products and features that offers to users, including both existing and new subscription products, offers, etc.
- Own responsibility and accountability for the products user experience and business performance on a continual basis.
- Define, implement, and own metrics to monitor and communicate product performance, validate hypothesis, refine content and experience.
- Analyze and educate the business on the market dynamics, trends and our competition; Provide thought leadership where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience; MBA preferred, though not required.
- 5+ years of experience in product management for a B2B/B2C company. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- A track record of building and launching software products (web, mobile web, native apps).
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, marketing and other related stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization including users, vendors, partners and executive leadership.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions; works well and stays focused under little supervision.
Apply for this role