About this Role
We are currently looking for a Sales manager, who will work closely with the leadership team and will be responsible for developing new accounts/markets. The ideal candidate is motivated by and thrives in an autonomous environment, taking ownership of the sales process—from prospecting to process to closing deals. This is an opportunity for a sales professional who is passionate about helping our customers and achieve better engagement and impact results.
- Since Individual will be part of an early team, there will be elements of prospecting, building process, and iterating that will be a big part of this role
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective customers.
- This isn't the typical sales role, as you'll be owning new go-to-market strategy, working on playbooks, and experimenting a ton.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on new sales pipeline growth while maintaining an in-depth knowledge of industry.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for major customer communication overseeing additional interactions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain actionable plans for how the account will achieve targets, coordinating action planning across functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field highly preferred.
- Minimum of 4+ years sales experience
- A thorough understanding of how to effectively manage the entire sales cycles is imperative.
- Strong industry knowledge, as well as a working knowledge of the sales process.
- Proven track record of success in building an effective sales team in business equipment/payment systems environment.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of opportunities at any given time and excitement to seek out and build new organizational relationships to nurture and develop on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growth environment with limited structure and guidance.
- Ability to gain access to and engage credibly with decision-makers in companies.
- Ability to look at each situation with adaptability and Self-starter/high level of internal motivation to win and succeed.