About this Role
VP of Engineering will be leading, building and operating exciting products with passionate team.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and delivering cloud solutions with delightful consumer experiences, combined with ease of implementation/reliability.
- As a leader of Engineering team, you will be leading current & new product development innovative initiatives with passionate team to bring higher efficiencies and a great customer experience.
- Own all initiatives to develop and scale technology, execute an aggressive road-map, institute best engineering practices, and deliver innovative products.
- Provide inputs, estimates, and plans to the management and technical management for product and feature development. Set and manage expectations, communicate, and execute goals within timelines.
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude, team player with record of leading and mentoring employees.
- Strategic orientation - Able to align to company vision and long-term goals and execute strategy.
- Motivate and Lead by example - Ability to manage a team of talented engineers and guide them towards the goal of the company.
- BS/MS/Phd degree in engineering/technology.
- Ideally 10+ years of experience in software development and leading a team of 10-18 people engineering team.
- He/she should have prior work on large-scale web products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products
- Strong track record of being able to develop and set release plans, track deadlines, deliverable, resource allocations, issues / risks and create mitigation strategies as needed to deliver quality product on time
- Strong technical and architecture skill in wide areas of platform engineering with proven ability to dive deep in any area as needed.