Akarsh focuses on early-stage commerce (B2B, B2C) and SaaS investments at Elevation. Prior to this, Akarsh was a Consultant with McKinsey, focusing on financial services and pharmaceuticals and healthcare clients. Akarsh completed his MBA from IIM Ahmedabad (where he was an Institute Merit Scholar for both years) and BTech from IIT Delhi (where he was a Silver Medalist). He is an Aditya Birla and OP Jindal Scholar.
Today's shackles are tomorrow's opportunities.
"I feel there is nothing more inspiring than working with brilliant, motivated founders, deeply committed to making this world a better place, sculpting the realities they have envisioned, one hit at a time. I enjoy this partnership the most - the honesty, camaraderie, and the shared mission.
What I like the most about my work is the prospect of meeting and deeply interacting with multiple such people every week. If that doesn't inspire one, don't know what will!"
- Building the future of employabilityRavish AgrawalSwatantra KumarSiddharth SrivastavSeed
- Social e-commerce for the next billion usersAngad KiklaNaisheel Verdhan Seed
- Managing sales commissions on autopilotSiva Rajamani & Vivek SuriyamoorthySeries A
- Saas enabled agile manufacturing marketplace for fashion brandsPawan GuptaAbhishek Sharma Seed
- Building an AI-enabled voice-over startupSneha RoyAnkur EdkieDivyanshu PandeySeed
- Enabling Document Workflow Automation at ScaleSarthak JainPrathamesh JuvatkarSeries A
- Building India's first community commerce app for urban consumers and quality makersVartika BansalSeed
- Plobal helps brands grow build native apps and rapidly scale mobile commerce revenueAtul PoharkarSeed
- Full stack, tech-enabled pre-owned car platformMohit GuptaRamanshu MahaurNiraj SinghSeries A
- AI driven RMM + PSA software for MSPs and internal teamsJayakumar KarumbasalamArvind ParthibanSeed
- Building India’s largest B2B agritech platform for fresh fruits and vegetablesPraneeth KumarShobhit JainMrudhukar BatchuKiran NaikSeries A
- Social commerce platform for new-to-internet women consumersHarmin ShahAnubhav SinghRishabh VermaSeed