Amit focuses on early-stage investments across social, content, and commerce (B2C) at Elevation. Prior to this, he used to lead Strategic planning and Ops for Facebook, focusing on the India growth charter across FB, IG, and WA. Before that, Amit worked with the Hero Group, building out a Consumer IOT venture (Qubo) which he scaled to the first set of products and 30+ employees.
Before Hero, Amit was a Senior Manager with Bain & Co., advising PE, VC, and Tech clients, across India and the US. Amit completed his MBA from IIM Calcutta and B.Tech from IIT Delhi. Outside of work, Amit enjoys spending time with family and everything nature/ outdoors.
I believe that the journey to building truly enduring companies starts with an audacious dream, enormous drive and the grit to power through.
"As part of a seed and early-stage fund, I feel privileged to have the opportunity to partner with bold and visionary entrepreneurs, as they embark on the path to building truly path-breaking businesses.
Successful founders have a unique ability to hone in on the most meaningful customer insights and be singularly focused on those as they work towards the product-market fit. I love to truly listen, and help entrepreneurs navigate the many challenges of building great products that users love, and scaling their companies."
- Building the go-to B2B networking platform for Indian SMBs to turbocharge their growthNishank Jain, Sanjay BhatSeed
- Bringing people closer to their faith and spirituality digitallyPrashant SachanSeries A
- Building audio OTT for IndiaPratham KhandelwalYogesh SharmaSeries B
- Enabling Knowledge Creators to build their CommunitiesSwapnil SauravAnanya SinghalSeries A
- Powering India with renewable energyNeeraj Jain, Nikhil Nahar, Shreya MishraSeries A
- Helping creators drive commerceShaurya Gupta, Divyansh Ameta, Chandan YadavSeed