Vasudha focuses on early-stage fintech and healthtech investments at Elevation. Prior to this, she worked as a senior research analyst at A.T. Kearney, specializing in consumer industries and retail. She holds a Bachelor of Business Studies degree from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, University of Delhi, where she was a gold medalist.
I think it takes a certain audacity to dream big, and to have the grit to effect that change
"As part of a fund focused on seed & series A investments, what I enjoy the most is being able to work alongside founders deeply committed to a mission - I think it takes a certain audacity to dream big, and to have the grit to effect that change.
I’m frequently grateful for the opportunity we get to have as VCs to partner on that journey to tomorrow - a peek into the future if you will! - it’s equal parts wondrous and equal parts humbling. It’s also a frequent reminder to always push myself to think of what could be, probably should be, and not what is."
- Making finance simple, accessible and affordable for the education industryPavee RamanisankarShiv VadivelalaganSeed
- Making credit accessible to small businesses in 10+ sectors Dushyant AgarwalAnkur BhageriaSeed
- Powerful invoicing and accounting for the Indian SMB ownerRahul RajRakesh YadavAditya NaikSeries A
- On a mission to reimagine primary care and health insurance in IndiaMayank Kale, Ryan Singh, Amrit Singh, Shami RajSeries A
- Transforming B2B BNPLAnup AgarwalAnkit MehtaSanjoy ShomeSeries C
- A household-focused lender, catering to the aspirations of rural IndiaUtpal IsserSameer MishraSeries B
- Building feature and experience-rich consumer credit for IndiaNitin Gupta, Laxmikant Vyas, Prateek JindalSeries A
- Providing working capital to small businesses across IndiaKshitij PuriSeries B